Industrial 2+2 Port USB2.0 PCIe Card, with Locking Feature
Vira Technologies USB-68101K is the highest performance PCI Express to USB host bus adapter which is fully compatible with the OHCI specification v1.1. and USB 2.0 ECHI standard. It supports data speed up to 480 megabits per second (Mbps). ThatÂ¦s 40 times faster than USB1.1.
The two external connectors supports screw lock USB cables that ensure the USB cables are secure and wonÂ¦t be loose accidently to increase its reliability.
The USB-68101KÂ¦s multiple connection architecture supports concurrent operation of up to 127 physical USB devices while maintaining top speeds (480/12/1.5Mbps). It is an ideal technology for external storage devices, digital cameras, webcams, scanners, and much more. It is perfectly suited for USB device bandwidth ranging from a few kilobits per second to 480Megabits per second. It will accommodate isochronous transfer allowing real time applications such as telephony and audio full access to the entire bus bandwidth, maximizing performance and efficiency.
The USB-68101K is an ideal upgrade to support all USB-compatible devices for the rapidly changing host computer to preserve userÂ¦s investment in the USB bus.
- USB Screw Lock Mechanism for Enhanced Reliability
- Full x1 PCI Express Throughput, 250Mbytes/sec
- Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base Specifications, Revision 1.0a
- USB2.0 EHCI, and USB1.1 OHCI Compliant
- NEC Chip, up to 480Mbps USB2.0 Transfer Rate
- USB1.1 Device Compatible and USB2.0 Ready
- Provides 2 External and 1 Internal Ports
- 2 External USB Type-A Connectors
- One 9-pin Connector for 2 Front Panel USB Ports
- Supports up to 127 USB Devices per Port
- Inter-operable with major USB peripherals
- Supports Windows and Mac OS
- CD Drivers/Utilities
- Quick Start Guide