Vira Technologies MSC-104A1 high performance serial I/O adapter provides 4 high performance 16C950 UART compatible serial ports. The card is fully PCI Plug-and-Play compatible and has no IRQ and I/O address conflict problem in ISA bus.
With its external DB44-to-4xDB9M conversion cable, it only consumes one PCI slot. The high performance serial interface was adapted by the complete software drivers to work in most of the major operating systems.
Moreover, the MSC-104A1 provides a larger FIFO size of up to 128-byte. The MSC-104A1 is an ideal serial ports expansion for the host PC to industrial serial applications.
- Fully PCI Bus Specification Revision 3.0
- Fully 16C950 High performance UART channels
- Supports both 3.3V and 5V PCI Slots
- Baud rates up to 921.6Kbps
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receiver
- Supports +5V or 12V over Pin 9 of the DB9M connector
- Automated in-band flow control using programmable Xon/Xoff in both directions
- Automated out-of-band flow control using CTS#RTS# and/or DSR#DTR#