Vira Technologies MSC-102C serial card supports RS-232/422/485 communication. The multi port serial card connects to a standard PCI card slot and is designed to work either as a client or server to provide instant serial Port expansion to the PCI bus.
The MSC-102C is compatible with new and legacy RS-232/422/485 devices. It is easy to install and use with its plug-and-play feature. The MSC-102C also supports optional DB9F to 5-pin terminal adapter.
With the PCI Plug-and-Play feature and drive, simply follow the Install Wizard and you are done. The Install wizard will recognize the device upon connection and install the drivers automatically. The MSC-102C will have two DB9 male connectors that are suitable for RS-232 as well as both 4-wire RS-422/485 and 2-wire RS-485 applications.
- Provides dual RS-232/422/485/ Ports over PCI
- PCI 32-bit, PIO Mode with 133MB/S Bandwidth
- Supports RS-232, RS-422/485 4-wire and 2-wire Modes
- Modes of Each Port can be Set Independently
- Supports RS-485 Auto Transceiver Turn Around by Unique Featured ATTA?v Hardware
- PCI IRQ Sharing Feature Eliminates IRQ Conflicts
- Supports Dual DB9-male Connectors
- Supports Optional DB9F to 5-pin Terminal Adapter
- Supports Baud Rate up to 921.6Kpbs
- CD Drivers/Utilities
- Quick Start Guide