Linux-ready ARM9 Box Computer with 1 x LAN, 4 x TTY, 2 x USB ports
No related items available.
Vira Technologies Matrix-504 is Artila’s 2nd-generation ARM9- based box computer with pre-built Linux kernel and file system. It comes with a 400MHz ARM9 CPU, 128MB NAND Flash and 64MB SDRAM. Which enbales the Matrix-604 perform more tasks at the same time while retaining high responsiveness.
UBI File System & Failover Mechansim
The Matrix-504 uses UBI file system for its on-board NAND Flash. The UBI file system offers better write performance and more reliable bad-block handling over JFFS2.
If the NAND Flash file system does crash for any reason, the Matrix-504 will automatically boot up from its on-board 2MB Data Flash (read only). This failover mechanism allows users to rescue the Matrix-504 in a limited Linux environment.
Support Wire and Wireless Networking
The Matrix-504 comes one standard 10/100Mbps Ethernet port for wired networking. Besides, it is easy to add IEEE-802.11b/g WiFi support by simply plugging an USB WiFi dongle into the Matrix-504.
Four High Speed TTYs (Serial Interface)
The Matrix-504 provides four high-speed TTY ports: Port 1 supports RS-232/422/485 and Port 2 to Port 4 support RS-232/485. The RS-485 interface features hardware direction control to ease communication programming.
GNU Tool Chain for App. Development
Open-source GNU Tool Chain, including C/C++ cross-compiler and POSIX standard C/C++ library, is bundled with the Matrix-504 for free..
- 100% Linux 2.6.29 compatible computing platform
- ATMEL AT91SAM9G20 400MHz CPU
- 64MB SDRAM and 128MB NAND Flash
- System backup Data Flash: 2MB
- One 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- Four 921.6Kbps high speed TTY (serial ) ports
- Two USB 2.0 host ports, 12Mbps
- GNU C/C++ tool chain for Linux/Windows
- Extremely compact design, 78 x 108 x 24mm
- Ultra-low power consumption, less than 3 Watts
- CD Manual/Software