8-Port Industrial PoE+ Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/8*10/100/1000Tx (30W/Port), 12~36VDC.
Viratechnologies LNP-800AGH-24 is an unmanaged PoE Ethernet switch with P.S.E. function and a relay output of 24VDC at 1A. The LNP-800AGH-24 supports Power over Ethernet, a system that transmits electrical power along with data to remote devices over standard twisted-pair cable in an Ethernet network. The LNP-800AGH-24 supports wide-range 12~36VDC power inputs and generates up to 30W P.S.E. power output per port. The LNP-800AGH-24 switch has 8 X 10/100/1000Base-T(X) P.S.E. (Power Sourcing Equipment) ports. P.S.E. is a device (switch or hub for instance) that will provide power in a PoE setup. The LNP-800AGH-24 switch is one of the most reliable choices for PoE Ethernet applications.
- Provides 8×10/100/1000Base-T(X) PoE (P.S.E.) Ports
- Supports P.S.E. Based on IEEE 802.3at Standard up to 30 Watts per Port
- 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Supports Dual Wide Range 12 ~ 36VDC Power Inputs for Power Redundancy
- Supports Auto-Negotiation and Auto-MDI/MDI-X
- Supports Store-and-Forward Transmission
- Supports Flow Control
- Rigid IP-30 Housing Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mounting Enabled
- 5-Year Warranty
- Terminal Block
- CD Manual/Software
- Quick Start Guide
- Wallmount Kit