10-Port Industrial PoE+ Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/8*10/100Tx + 2*Gigabit Combo (2*10/100/1000 RJ45, and 2*100/1000 SFP Slot); 12~36VDC.
Viratechnologies LNP-1002C-SFP-24 industrial PoE+ gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch is an IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. Each unit is designed with eight 10/100Tx Ethernet ports that are IEEE 802.3at compliant (power-over-Ethernet plus), and two gigabit combo ports with two 10/100/1000Tx RJ45 Ethernet and two dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication.
This product series provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports a low voltage power input in a 12~36VDC range with built-in voltage booster, and provides the power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures occur.
The LNP-1002C-SFP-24 series includes two models: one with an operating temperature range of -10 to 70°C, and the other one with an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C. It is a perfectly designed product to fulfill special needs within industrial automation, outdoor applications and harsh weather environments.
- Supports 8-Port 10/100Tx IEEE 802.3at PoE+ Compliant with 30W per Port, + 2 Gigabit Combo (2*10/100/1000 RJ45, and 2*100/1000 SFP Slots)
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Non-Blocking Switching Fabric
- 8K MAC Address Table
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~36VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Warning
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range – STD: -10° to 70° C
- 5-Year Warranty
- 1 – LNP-1002C-SFP-24
- 1 – DC cable –18 AWG & DC jack 5.5×2.1mm
- 2 – Wall mounting brackets and screws
- 1 – Product CD