6-Port Industrial PoE+ Managed Ethernet Switches, with 4*10/100Tx (30W/Port) + 2*10/100Tx.
Viratechnologies LMP-0600 series is a 6-port industrial PoE+ managed Ethernet switch that is IEEE 802.3at complaint and is embedded with 4*10/100Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE802.3at/af for a maximum of 30 watts per port, and 2*10/100Tx Fast Ethernet ports.
The LMP-0600 series is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch that supports the standard Layer 2 Ethernet configurable settings with a pre-loaded web console. This product series is IP30 rated and DIN-rail mountable and provides operating temperature range models in STD: -10°C to 70°C, and EOT: -40°C to 75°C. It also provides a high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial networking application in factory automation, ITS, power/utility, water wastewater treatment plants, or any outdoor or harsh environment.
- Supports 4*10/100Tx IEEE 802.3at/af Compliant with 30W/Port, and 2*10/100Tx Fast Ethernet Ports
- Network Redundancy Support: RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Serial, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2, up to 256 Groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c
- PoE Ping Alarm Function for PoE Ports Power Recycle
- System Warning Setting for Automatic Warning through E- Mail
- Redundant Power Input Design – 48~55VDC
- Housing: Metal IP 30 rated; DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature – STD: -10~70C
- 5-Year Warranty
- 1*DC cable –18 AWG & DC jack 5.5×2.1mm
- 1*Product CD
- 2*Wall Mount Brackets with screws
- 1*RJ45 to DB9 Serial Console cable