Industrial 4-Port USB3.0 Hub, Metal Case, with Locking Feature
Vira Technologies USB-HUB4K3 is a USB 3.0 Hub that complies with the Universal Serial Bus 3.0 (USB 3.0) Specifications Revision 1.0 and work up to 5Gbps. It provides 4 downstream ports with standard Type-A USB 3.0 connectors. It has a screw lock feature for both upstream (USB type B) and downstream (USB type A) connectors with screw lock USB cables. This feature prevents disconnecting USB cables accidentally.
With a built-in single chip USB3.0 controller, itÂ¦s backward compatible when the downstream port is connected to a USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 compliant device, or when the upstream port is connected to a USB 1.1 or USB 3.0 compliant host.
The USB-HUB4K3 also provides a unique feature that works in bus-powered mode without an external AC power adapter. ItÂ¦s very convenient for light power consumption USB devices to work in this mode without an extra power supply. Also, there is an external DC jack in case you need more power on the 4 downstream ports.
Since USB is the most popular external port for the devices to connect to PCs, the USB-HUB4K3 provides an ideal solution to expand your USB ports immediately.
- USB 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
- Built-in Single Chip USB 3.0 Hub Controller
- Metal Case, Ideal for Critical Applications
- Supports Screw Lock Feature for both Upstream and Downstream USB Ports
- One Upstream Port (Type-B) Supports Super-speed, High-speed, and Full-Speed
- Downstream Ports (Type-A) Supports Super-Speed, High-speed , Full-speed, and Low-speed Traffic
- Supports 4 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
- Supports Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode
- Supports 900mA USB Bus Power for Each Port
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED
- CD Drivers/Utilities
- User’s Manual
- USB 3.0 Cable