No related items available.
Vira Technologies USB-68001 provides three USB 3.0 ports on the front interface, as well and one additional 3.0 port internally. The USB-68001 is the highest performance PCI Express to USB host bus adapter that is fully compatible with the OHCI specification V1.0 and USB 2.0 ECHI standards. Supporting data speeds of up to 480 megabits per second (Mbps) as well as backwards compatibility with both USB 1.1 and 2.0.
The PCI Express card is the ideal solution for external storage devices, digital cameras, webcams, scanners, and other USB I/O. The USB 68001 is a great upgrade to effectively increase networking while preserving the investment of legacy equipment.
- Full x1 PCI Express Throughput, 250Mbytes/sec
- Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base Specifications, Revision 1.0a
- PCI Express Advanced Error Reporting Capability Including ECRC Support
- USB2.0 EHCI, and USB1.1 OHCI Compliant
- NEC Chip, up to 480Mbps USB2.0 Transfer Rate
- USB1.1 Device Compatible and USB2.0 Ready
- Provides 3 External and 1 Internal Ports
- One 9-pin Connector for 2 Front Panel USB Ports
- Supports up to 127 USB Devices per Port
- Inter-operable with major USB peripherals
- Supports Windows and Mac OS
- CD Drivers/Utilities
- Quick Start Guide