USB Isolator: Provides 2,500Vrms Isolation Between a USB Host and USB Peripheral w/ Locking Feature
Vira Technologies USB-14010-SI is a USB Isolation Adapter that supports Universal Serial Bus (USB) Revisions 1.1 and 2.0 devices.
With its isolation controller, itÂ¦s backward compatible either when the downstream port is connected to a USB1.1 or USB2.0 compliant device, or when the upstream port is connected to a USB1.1 or USB2.0 compliant host.
The USB-14010-SI also provides a unique feature to work in the bus-powered mode without an external AC power adapter. ItÂ¦s very convenient for light power consumption USB devices to work in this mode without an extra power supply. However, the external DC jack can be used for self-powered mode if more power is needed on the downstream port.
Since USB is the most popular external port for devices to connect to PCs, the USB-14010-SI provides an ideal solution to isolate your USB ports immediately and save your investments.
- Supports USB 1.1 and 2.0 Devices
- Provides 2,500Vrma Isolation Between USB Host and USB Peripheral
- Supports Data Rates up to 12Mbps
- Fully Transparent, No Software or Device Drivers Required
- Includes Wall Mounting Kit
- Supports Screw-Lock USB Mechanism
- Supports Optional DIN-RAIL Mounting Kit
- Supports Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode
- Built-in Power LED Indicator
- Supports DC Jack for Downstream USB Bus Power
- Quick Start Guide
- USB Locking Cable
- Wall Mounting Kit