2-Port (RS232/422/485) Industrial IEEE802.11b/g/n Wireless Serial Device Server, w/Bridge Mode
Vira Technologies STW-612C is an industrial wireless serial device server with IEEE 802.11b/g/n in 2.4GHz band that provides connectivity to clients and serial devices creating a complete solution for wireless networking.
It has an IP50 rated and compact rugged aluminum case design with a wide operating temperature that can support -10° to 60° C. It also encompasses a high EMC protection to meet industrial application requirements.
Antaira’s STW-612C includes built-in advanced features “bridge” mode to allow any serial and Ethernet device to link with a wireless network – in order to perform a “3-way communication” solution. This unit also has a hassle free “Wi-Fi direct” technology which offers easy setup for a “point-to-point” application via a “push button” method that does not require any software configuration.
- 3-Way Communication with Any Serial or Ethernet Device to Wireless Network
- Supports Wi-Fi Direct Technology (Point-to-Point) for Easy Setup
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Compliant w/WPA, WPA2, 802.1x Security
- 2 x RS232/422/485 Software Selectable Serial Port
- Supports 1-Port 10/100Tx RJ45 Ethernet Port
- Serial Data Throughput Rate: 110~921.6Kbps
- Supports Virtual COM, TCP/UDP Server/Client, and Tunneling Mode
- Configuration via Built-in Web Console, and Windows Utilities
- Compact IP50 Rugged Aluminum Case Design
- Power Input Design – 9~48VDC
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount (optional) Support
- Wide Temperature Range Support: -10° to 60° C
- 5-Year Warranty
- Antenna 2dBi
- Product CD