1-Port RS-232/422/485 To Ethernet Device Server – Bare Board
Vira Technologies The PS110B is the bare board version of the PS110. The PS110 is a versatile single-port converter. The unit effectively converts serial signals to Ethernet as well as being a device server. The HelloDevice Pro Series supports RS232, RS422 or RS485 on each serial port allowing virtually any asynchronous serial device to be accessed over a network. With the rich broadband network connectivity protocols such as DHCP, PPPoE and Dynamic DNS, you could easily manage the legacy serial devices over broadband Internet by using DSL or cable modem connection.
The PS110 has software security features such as SSH, SSL, IP address filtering and HTTPS. The PS110 is also protected on the hardware aspect with surge protection on the serial ports. The built-in Dynamic DNS protocol of the HelloDevice Pro Series enables the user to access the serial devices with their domain names. Thanks to its inner Linux OS, the PS110 has the similar easy-to-use user interface that Linux machines have. They provide you with a full-featured system management functionality.
- Connects legacy serial devices to 10/100Base-T Ethernet network
- Supports surge protector for RS232/422/485 interface, up to 230Kbps speed
- Flexible TCP/UDP host mode support: Multiple host connection/data transfer
- Powerful security support, SSL (Secure Socket Layer), RC4 and 3DES
- System logging & port buffering
- Dynamic DNS protocol for broadband Internet connection
- Configuration via Web, Telnet/SSH, Windows Utility or console