1-port RS-422/485 PCI Express Card, Oxford Single Chip Solution
Vira Technologies MSC-201B1 is a RS422/485 to PCI Express card that is designed to work as either a client or server to provide instant RS-422/485 serial port expansion via the PCI Express bus.
PCI Express provides a scalable, high speed, serial I/O bus that maintains the backward compatibility with PCI applications and drivers. The architecture of the MSC-201B1defines a high-performance, point-to-point, scalable, serial bus at speeds of 250Mbytes/sec to 4GBytes/sec.
The MSC-201B1 serial card is compatible with new and legacy RS422/485 devices. It is easy to install and use with its plug-and-play Feature. This single port RS-422/485 provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new serial technologies.
With the PCI Express Plug-and-Play feature and drivers, simply follow the instructions of Install Wizard, then you are done. You don’t have to deal with I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and others when you are connecting the devices. The System will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically. The MSC-201B1 is an ideal solution for your expanding PCI-E serial card applications.
- Full x1 PCI Express Throughput, 250Mbytes/sec
- Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base Specifications, Revision 1.1
- Supports RS-485 Auto Transceiver Turn Around by Unique Featured ATTA?v Hardware
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receivers
- Supports 1 DB9-male Connector
- Support 4-wire RS422/485 and 2-wire RS485 Modes
- Supports RS422/485 Speed u
p to 921.6Kpbs
- CD Drivers/Utilities
- Quick Start Guide