WinCE 6.0 ARM9 Box Computer with 1x LAN, 4x COM, 2x USB ports
No related items available.
Artila’s Matrix-604 is an ARM9-based WinCE 6.0 computing platform designed for unmanned 24/7/365 continously running industrial applications. It comes equipped with a 400MHz ARM9 CPU, 128MB NAND Flash, 64MB SDRAM, 1x 10/100M Ethernet port, 4x serial ports, 2x USB 2.0 host ports and 1x real-time clock.
NAND-based Storage and Failover Mechanism
The Matrix-604 uses NAND Flash for its file system. NAND Flash provides reliable bad sector management over NOR Flash. A brand new Matrix-604 provides more than 90MB storage space for user files.
If the NAND Flash file system does crash for certain reason, the Matrix-604 will automatically boot up from its on-board 2MB Data Flash (read only). This failover mechanism provides a convenient way for system recovery.
Ideal for Network-centric Application
The Matrix-604 provides ready-to-use Web server, Telnet server and FTP server. Its comprehensive network capabilies make the Matrix-604 an ideal platform for developing remote device monitoring/control application.
Also, the Matrix-604 supports the Microsoft’s Remote Display Control for WinCE utility, which allow users to operate/config the Matrix-604 in an UI-based environment.
Users can develop the Matrix-604’s application using VB.Net, C# or C/C++. It is recommended to use Microsoft’s Visual Studio 2005 IDE for application development. The Matrix-604 provides its own SDK for C/C++ programming language.
- Windows CE 6.0 compatible computing platform
- ATMEL AT91SAM9G20 400MHz CPU
- 64MB SDRAM and 128MB NAND Flash
- Failover mechansim against system crash
- One 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- Four 921.6Kbps high speed RS-232/422/485 ports
- Two USB 2.0 host ports, 12Mbps
- C/C++ Libraries and Run-times included
- Supports Microsoft .NET Compact Frameworks 2.0
- Extremely compact design, 78 x 108 x 24mm
- Ultra-low power consumption, less than 3 Watts
- CD Manual/Software