Linux-ready ARM9 Box Computer with 4 x LAN, 4 x TTY, 2 x USB, 21 x GPIO
No related items available.
The Matrix-514 is a mini-mighty Linux-ready ARM9-based computing platform for embedded headless run-only application. It comes equipped with four Ethernet, four RS-232/422/485 TTY ports, two USB host ports, plus one internal SD memory card slot and twenty-one CMOS/TTL-level GPIOs in an incredible small package measuring only 160x104x32 mm.
100% Linux Compatible , Hassle Free
The Matrix-514 is a true Linux computing platform and it supports versatile file systems. Users can operate the Matrix-514 the same way as they do on a normal Linux desktop.
Support Wire and Wireless Networking
The Matrix-514 comes with four standard 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports for wired networking. In addition, it is easy to add IEEE-802.11b/g WiFi support by simply plugging an USB WiFi dongle into the Matrix-514.
Four 921.6Kbps TTY Ports
Also, the Matrix-514 provides four 921.6Kbps RS-232/422
/485 TTY ports. Port 2 features full RS-232 supporting for modem connection. Port 1, Port 3 and Port 4 support standard RS-232.
Twenty-one TTL-level GPIOs
The Matrix-514 comes with twenty-one CMOS/TTL-level digital I/Os. Each pin can be individually programmed as input or output.
Optional 2GB SD Card for Data Storage
Users can install one standard SD Flash memory card, up to 2GB now, into the Matrix-514 as an additional hard drive.
GNU Tool Chain for Application Development
Open-source GNU Tool Chain, including C/C++ cross-compiler and POSIX standard C/C++ library, is bundled with the Matrix-514 for free.
- 100% Linux 2.6.x compatible computing platform
- 64MB SDRAM and 16MB Flash
- Ultra-low power consumption, less than 3 Watts
- Four 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports
- Four 921.6Kbps RS-232/422/485 TTY ports
- Two USB 2.0 host ports for add-on functionality expansion
- One SD memory card slot inside for storage expansion
- Twenty-one CMOS/TTL-level digital I/Os (GPIO)
- GNU C/C++ tool chain for Linux/Windows environment
- CD Manual/Software