Linux-ready ARM9 Box Computer with 2 x LAN, 8 x TTY, 2 x USB, 21 x GPIO
No related items available.
The Matrix-510 is a mini-mighty Linux-ready ARM9-based computing platform for embedded headless run-only application. It comes equipped with two Ethernet, eight TTY (serial) ports, two USB host ports, plus one internal SD memory card slot and twenty-one CMOS/TTL-level GPIOs in an incredible small package measuring only 160x104x32 mm.
100% Linux Compatible , Hassle Free
The Matrix-510 is a true Linux computing platform and it supports versatile file systems. Users can operate the Matrix-510 the same way as they do on a normal Linux desktop.
Support Wire and Wireless Networking
The Matrix-510 comes with two standard 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports for wired networking. In addition, it is easy to add IEEE-802.11b/g WiFi support by simply plugging an USB WiFi dongle into the Matrix-510.
Eight High Speed TTYs (Serial Interface)
Also, the Matrix-510 provides eight 921.6Kbps high-speed TTY ports. Port 1,5,6,7 and 8 can be configured as RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485. Port 2,5,6,7,8 features full RS-232 supporting for modem connection. Port 3 and Port 4 support standard RS-232s.
Twenty-one CMOS/TTL-level GPIOs
The Matrix-510 comes with twenty-one CMOS/TTL-level digital I/Os. Each pin can be individually programmed as input or output.
Optional 2GB SD Card for Data Storage
Users can install one standard SD Flash memory card, up to 2GB now, into the Matrix-510 as an additional hard drive.
GNU Tool Chain for Application Development
Open-source GNU Tool Chain, including C/C++ cross-compiler and POSIX standard C/C++ library, is bundled with the Matrix-510 for free.
- 100% Linux 2.6.x compatible computing platform
- 64MB SDRAM and 16MB Flash
- Ultra-low power consumption, less than 3 Watts
- Two 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports
- Eight 921.6Kbps high speed TTY (serial ) ports
- Two USB 2.0 host ports for add-on functionality expansion
- One SD memory card slot inside for storage expansion
- Twenty-one CMOS/TTL-level digital I/Os (GPIO)
- One audio out supporting mp3 and wav format
- GNU C/C++ tool chain for Linux/Windows environment
- CD Manual/Software