4 Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Adapter Card
No related items available.
Viratechnologies The LAN-1840 is the highest performance quad channel gigabit LAN to PCI Express Card which is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3/u/ab. It is specially designed for any PC clients, servers, and workstations with a PCI Express Card slot.
With the LAN-1840, you can upgrade your Ethernet LANs at the speed of 1000Mbps, thatÂ¦s 10 times faster than 100Mbps. It will supercharge your data transfer on your local networking and improve your bandwidth.
It supports big transmit/receive buffer (48KB) per channel, crossover detection and auto-correction, and plug-and-play feature enable you install it easily and quickly.
With its complete software driver support, it is an ideal technology for your PC to adapt to the newest gigabit data high way, and preserve userÂ¦s investment in the LAN and Internet applications.
- Supports Quad Channel Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Transceiver
- Auto-Negotiation with Next Page Capacity
- Supports 4-lane PCI Express base specification 1.1
- Supports Pair Swap/Polarity/Skew Correction
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction
- Wake-on-LAN and Remote Wake-up Support
- Microsoft NDIS5 Checksum Offload (IP, TCP, UDP) and Large send Offload Support
- Supports Full Duplex Flow Control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Supports IEEE 802.1P QoS (Quality of Service)
- Supports IEEE 802.3ad Port Trunking with LACP
- On-chip 48KB Big Transmit/Receive Buffer Support
- Power Down and Link Down Power Saving
- Supports PCI Message Signaled Interrupt (MSI)
- CD Drivers/Utilities
- Quick Start Guide/Manual