2 Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Adapter Card
No related items available.
Viratechnologies LAN-1820 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express card provides dual channel gigabit LAN. The PCI Express Card is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards. The LAN-1820 is designed for both client and server workstations with a PCI Express card slot.
Increasing data transfer speeds through the Ethernet LAN to gigabit speeds, thus improving bandwidth.
The LAN-1820 has a large (48KB) transmit/receive buffer per each channel. As well as crossover detection and auto-correction. The LAN-1820 is quick and easy to install with plug-and-play like features and complete software driver support.
- Supports Dual Channel Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Transceiver
- Auto-Negotiation with Next Page Capacity
- Supports PCI Express base specification 1.1
- Supports Pair Swap/Polarity/Skew Correction
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction
- Wake-on-LAN and Remote Wake-up Support
- Microsoft NDIS5 Checksum Offload (IP, TCP, UDP) and Large Send Offload Support
- Supports Full Duplex Flow Control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3 IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Supports IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding
- On-chip 48KB Large Transmit/Receive Buffer Support
- Power Down and Link Down Power Saving
- Supports PCI Message Signaled Interrupt (MSI)
- CD Drivers/Utilities
- Quick Start Guide/Manual